Sunday, October 7, 2012

November shopping event

Starting this November, I will host a shopping event once a month on a Saturday.

This month, the event will be held the second or third week in November, depending upon shopper preference. I will be taking 2-4 women shopping at the mall for an hour to search for whatever they need.

On each shopping trip, I will aim to organize groups of women who have similar needs to help ensure we have success!!

If you are looking for:

1. New jeans/pants/skirts
2. Winter outfits
3. Need an outfit for a night out with the girls or the guys!
4. Something cute to wear for a date
5. Just want to buy something and need someone's opinion?

Thennnnnn I got ya covered people! ;)

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please email me at mandafashiongal@gmail.com.

Look forward to shopping together in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment