Sunday, November 4, 2012

Manda What's New?!?!

Hello awesome fashion friends!

Starting Tuesday November 13th, look forward to 3 weekly posts every week! :)

Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday will cover updates on fashion topics!

Tuesdays are Trend Tuesdays: Covering current season appropriate trends, how to wear them, and where to find them!

Wednesdays are What Do I Wear Wednesdays: This is your day to have questions answered on what to wear for events, how to wear certain outfits, etc. :) I gotcha covered!

Fridays are Fashion Fridays: This is what is new in the Fashion Industry Day! New places to shop, great finds, and anything fashion related!


Anything you want me to write about???

Just email me at mandafashiongal@gmail.com or visit my Facebook page 'Manda What Do I Wear with This?'

No comments:

Post a Comment