Monday, November 12, 2012

TREND TUESDAYS!!

Here are the TOP FALL SHOE TRENDS 2012!

Yes my friends! Here are just some top trends to take into account when you are making your next shoe purchase!

Two things to remember:

1. With ANY trend, you need to make it YOUR OWN!
  • Over the years I have learned to follow trends that fit me, but to make them my own. First and foremost you be YOU and you are fabulous! :)
    • My personal style is Classic with an Edge. (Audrey Hepburn meets Carrie Bradshaw)
2. If not sure how to wear a certain trend or make it work for you ....look at certain celebrities or even a friend's style and see what you have in your closet to emulate that look! Orrrr you can ask me :)!!

1. Studs/Metal Details

Vince Camuto $129 www.dillards.com
Gianni Binni $39.99 www.dillards.com


2. Mary Janes
          Mary Janes $136 www.michaelkors.com

4. BOOTS- short, tall, wedged heels. All styles are in and it's a TOP trend for the fall/winter.


Liz &Co. $65 www.jcpenney.com



                       Alex Marie Dana Wedge Boots $89.99 www.dillards.com


5. Smoking Slippers- GAP has a great selection of this shoe trend!

                               
                                       Patterned Canvas Loafers $39.95 www.gap.com



These are just examples of styles and patterns! Use these as guidelines of styles to look for and if you have questions, I gotcha covered!

Just email me at mandafashiongal@gmail.com. Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment